The highly anticipated text-RPG "Mists of Avalon", due out next month as freeware on this message board, now has screenshots. The game is being programmed and all that by me, and obviously it isn't too highly anticipated on this message board, as I've never mentioned it before, but people who've seen rough versions of the game are waiting anxiously for it.
The screenshots include:
- A view of the map in the game
- A picture of a battle
- A picture of the introduction
- A second pricture of the introduction
Some of the game features:
* A fully animated introduction sequence of animated text and then a dragon blowing fire at the text.
* Graphics in a console window
* Unique story-mode: Choose your stance! You can be good or evil! This is decided as you progress through the game. Decisions have to constantly be made during the game. These decisions ultimately mold whether you're good or evil. Also, as the game goes on, you'll notice the monsters you fight are generally the opposite stance of you (for example, if you're evil, the monsters you fight will be good, such as knights).
* Battle animations! Watch your spells be performed!
* Fun gameplay!!!
* And, of course, much more!
Attached are the screenshots. The game will be posted on the message boards at midnight of August the 19th. It has not yet been decided whether or not source code will be posted as well. Enjoy!