timed program on C++

This is a discussion on timed program on C++ within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; I am trying to write a routine of my studies of next month.For that I want to write a timed ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    114

    timed program on C++

    I am trying to write a routine of my studies of next month.For that I want to write a timed schedule. That is a timed program that will tell me everytime I turn on my laptop which topics should I read at that date.I can divide a day into 3 parts,8AM-2PM,2PM-6PM and 6PM-8AM.. Now each time I turn on the computer or run the program, this will tell me what I should read at that time in that day. and Now I dont want any routine softwares, I want to write that program myself. which libraries should I use???that is which library of C++ deals with the time?



  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. a timed terminal...
    By xabhi in forum C Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 07:40 AM
  2. Timed loop in C program
    By bilmiyor in forum C Programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 12:00 PM
  3. A Timed function in C
    By jaro in forum C Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 08:46 AM
  4. Timed response?
    By Blackroot in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 06:21 PM
  5. Timed functions
    By Unregistered in forum C Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2002, 12:15 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21