i am learning c++ from home and have started a home project in which i am trying to write a program which will allow me to enter a days bookings in an appointment book. For the sake of simplicity i have decided that bookings will only run from 0900 to 1700 and that the output should hopefully be something like the format below:
i understand that i need to use an array to hold the time of day but how would I go about programming the code so that
1. the program will prompt for and accept the days date
2. initialise all the hours in the day to "free"
3. repeatedly prompt the user for an hour number
4. if an hour is free mark it as "booked" otherwise tell the user that it is "already booked"
5. display the day and its appointments.