1. Download and install microsoft visual C++ studio 2008 express edition. It is free
2. Open visual studio c++ 2008
3. Go to File ->New Project ->
4. In project types, set it to win32, set win32 console application in "visual studio installed templates".
5. Enter the folder name and press enter.
6. Click Next , check in console application, tick empty project, don't touch the others, click finish.
7. Right click in source file folder Add -> new item
8. Go select c++ file and enter "main" as the c++ file
9. Your c++ first program is ready to go.
10. Code this
11. Press Ctrl + F5 in your keyboard
using namespace std;
cout << "I am a c++ beginner." << endl;
12. Output should show this.
I am c++ beginner.
Press any key to continue . . ._
13. The end