Write a complete C program that helps a clinic to keep the health records (id number, name, address, age, weight, height and allergies) of its patients. Assume that there are two types of patient. Children (age <=12) and adult. The maximum patient that the system can accept is 100. The patient allow the user to search for a patient record once their ID is keyed in. The system will keep on looping until the user choose to end the program. Once the user choose to end the system, data on the all the patients will be written on 2 files – children.txt and adults.txt.
Marks will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Data validation for every entered input (eg: Age cannot be -5)
- Proper usage of user defined functions, structures and strings
- Proper naming style for variables, functions and files
- Ability to add data to the existing list
- Ability present data clearly in the text files
* Anything else that makes the program more user friendly and efficient