I am new to developing a GUI application and I would appreciate if someone could suggest me the simplest possible way to develop a GUI application which has the below mentioned capabilities.
I know the basic C++ programming, But I have never used it to develop an application like in Visual C++ or something like that.So I am new to the library concepts, CLI and other.
1. I have a flat file database (a .txt file in the same format as that of the input file)
2. I have a .txt file which has some information like
3. I need to make a GUI to input this .txt file and compare it with the database.
If I find John, replace his age(32) as given in the database(33).
4. Display Tom's details(since he is not in the database). Allow to edit it manually (to make it 26).
5. Save the newly entered details of Tom to the database. (So that it can be used later for other input file modifications with Tom#s wrong details)
6.Generate a .txt file that has the edited details like
Thanks & Regards