array and string terminator
i have several questions about arrays and strings
1) does every line have a terminator in an array? ex int variable = data 0-0, data 1-0, data 2-0, terminator, data 0-1, data 1-1, data 2-1
2) is there functions already made that can get the sizes used in an array?
3) when you have a string array and you have to get a certain char from it do you put the location of the char first or the string location first
4) what happens when you pass an array that is smaller than the one specified
5) is there a function already made to output an array?
int func(int array)
// code here
what is the problem with
when i try to run it it gives an error message