mem leak/crash

This is a discussion on mem leak/crash within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; sorry about that, next time i'll use codes <3...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4

    mem leak/crash

    sorry about that, next time i'll use codes <3
    Last edited by broot; 04-03-2010 at 04:02 PM. Reason: solved

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,468
    1.use code tags (<< !! Posting Code? Read this First !! >>)
    2. show pushFront function
    3. popped = NULL; - popped is not a pointer - why are you assigning NULL to it?
    4. show getData(); function and DLNode declaration
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    System Novice siavoshkc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tehran
    Posts
    1,231
    Please do not erase first post.
    Learn C++ (C++ Books, C Books, FAQ, Forum Search)
    Code painter latest version on sourceforge DOWNLOAD NOW!
    Download FSB Data Integrity Tester.
    Siavosh K C

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 05:17 AM
  2. Structs and mem allocation
    By reversaflex in forum C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 07:46 AM
  3. Mem alloc
    By dazellerington in forum C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 02:55 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 08:32 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21