how to do
1) write a program to calculate class attendance.
2) how the program work:-
* lecturer prepare a attendance file for each class.
* Let say 14 week class, so each file should be
classattendanceweek1.txt, classattendanceweek2.txt ...
* The format content for classattendanceweek1.txt..classattendanceweek14.tx t will be
* After the files above are ready, the program will open all the files and generate a summary
class attendance output summaryattendance.txt
* The format for summaryattendance.txt will be
matrix, name , total attended, Total attended in percent
3) 2 persons in a group
4) Submit report and CD before 2-April-2010 5pm to my room63
1) report:formal project cover page, program source code printed, input file and output file,
2)CD for program source code, input file and output file and the source code must able to open
for to compile and test run.
5) worning, i expact your program code must be different from other group.
if i found same interface, same code or same pattern, i will give .......
hmmmm wow. I agree with Lazerlight... what have you tried? That is quite a bit to bring the forum without and effort shown.