I have to construct a problem using struct and it's due pretty soon. I had 2 finals yesterday and didn't realize this one was due so soon. I know this is completely unethical but I'm pretty desperate.
Thanks to anyone who even looks at this. Please help if you can! Thanks so much guys.
• There are 50 employees in an organization
• Create a “struct” called “employee” to hold the following employee records
o Employee ID (0 to 49)
o Employee Salary (2500 to 3500)
o Employee Status (F or P)
• struct will create a user-defined data-type for employee information
• All the 50 employee’s record should have the same data-type of “struct employee”
o Hint: Create a employee array of type “employee”
• Randomly fill the salary and status values for all employees (using looping)
• Ask user to enter a number between 0 to 49, say X
• Print the employee X’s information