Problem Statement: File Handling in C/C++
On the basis of the given scenario create a file Expenses.txt, Open the file and copy into another Expenses2.txt, Also show output on screen
A college has announced the total budget of 50,000Rs.for each game. Games are done four times in a year. Take expenses as an input from user.
Calculate the average expenses for a game:
1. If the expenses greater than 80% show as” Very Expensive”.
2. If the expenses are greater than 60% and less than 80% than show “Expensive ”
3. If the expenses are greater than 50% and less than 60% than show “Less Expensive ”
4. If the expenses are greater than 40% and less than 50% than show “Not Costly”.
5. If the expenses are less than 40% than show “Best”.