recursion

This is a discussion on recursion within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Hi all, I have a simple problem to solve using recursion. What I want to do is to traverse my ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10

    recursion

    Hi all,

    I have a simple problem to solve using recursion. What I want to do is to traverse my Tree which has parent and child nodes. something like this

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    Quote Originally Posted by mirfanud View Post
    Hi all,

    I have a simple problem to solve using recursion. What I want to do is to traverse my Tree which has parent and child nodes. something like this
    Do you have a question?
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    and the hat of wrongness Salem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The edge of the known universe
    Posts
    32,485
    If you dance barefoot on the broken glass of undefined behaviour, you've got to expect the occasional cut.
    If at first you don't succeed, try writing your phone number on the exam paper.
    I support http://www.ukip.org/ as the first necessary step to a free Europe.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Template Recursion Pickle
    By SevenThunders in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 08:45 PM
  2. Recursion... why?
    By swgh in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 09:37 AM
  3. a simple recursion question
    By tetra in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-27-2002, 09:56 AM
  4. To Recur(sion) or to Iterate?That is the question
    By jasrajva in forum C Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2001, 08:24 AM
  5. selection sorting using going-down and going-up recursion
    By Unregistered in forum C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2001, 01:29 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21