Dereferencing and Equality?

This is a discussion on Dereferencing and Equality? within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; It is...

  1. #16
    C++まいる!Cをこわせ! Elysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,167
    It is
    Quote Originally Posted by Adak View Post
    io.h certainly IS included in some modern compilers. It is no longer part of the standard for C, but it is nevertheless, included in the very latest Pelles C versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    You mean it's included as a crutch to help ancient programmers limp along without them having to relearn too much.

    Outside of your DOS world, your header file is meaningless.
    For information on how to enable C++11 on your compiler, look here.
    よく聞くがいい!私は天才だからね! ^_^

  2. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    110
    Ok..I am completely lost lol. I've tried using the debugger but have no idea what I'm doing, so basically I set breakpoints and watch the debugger test the code until I reach an error? Is there a guide somewhere, that can give me a sample of debugging?

  3. #18
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,424
    Quote Originally Posted by dnguyen1022 View Post
    Is there a guide somewhere, that can give me a sample of debugging?
    http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=debugger+howto+vs+C%2B%2B
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21