Looking for free c++ simple profiler

This is a discussion on Looking for free c++ simple profiler within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Hello all is there recommended simple profiler ? i need to test my application buttel necks and such , from ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    58

    Looking for free c++ simple profiler

    Hello all
    is there recommended simple profiler ? i need to test my application
    buttel necks and such , from browsing google i can see there is lots of profilers
    but for simple testing is there something recommended ?

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,424
    What OS?
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    58
    windows

  4. #4
    C++まいる!Cをこわせ! Elysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,177
    I've used CodeAnalyst, but I'm told it may only work on AMD hardware...
    Quote Originally Posted by Adak View Post
    io.h certainly IS included in some modern compilers. It is no longer part of the standard for C, but it is nevertheless, included in the very latest Pelles C versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    You mean it's included as a crutch to help ancient programmers limp along without them having to relearn too much.

    Outside of your DOS world, your header file is meaningless.
    For information on how to enable C++11 on your compiler, look here.
    よく聞くがいい!私は天才だからね! ^_^

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. creating very simple text editor using c
    By if13121 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 05:26 PM
  2. Simple message encryption
    By Vicious in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-07-2004, 10:48 PM
  3. Binary Search Trees Part III
    By Prelude in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 03:00 PM
  4. Simple simple program
    By Ryback in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 05:48 AM
  5. Need help with simple DAQ program
    By canada-paul in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-15-2002, 07:52 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21