How come argv can be incremented?

This is a discussion on How come argv can be incremented? within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; is there any difference no difference...

  1. #31
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,424
    is there any difference
    no difference
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  2. #32
    Just Lurking Dave_Sinkula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,006
    7. It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
    40. There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. argv
    By taurus in forum C Programming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-14-2007, 08:57 AM
  2. Using argc and argv data
    By Rad_Turnip in forum C Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 05:09 AM
  3. Converting a argc / argv construct into a va_list
    By chambece in forum C Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2005, 04:47 PM
  4. how do i? re: argc - argv
    By luigi40 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2004, 10:17 AM
  5. more argv and argc
    By Unregistered in forum C Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-2001, 11:04 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21