compiling error

This is a discussion on compiling error within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; hi i am getting this error when i open a new c file and write even a simple code in ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2

    compiling error

    hi i am getting this error when i open a new c file and write even a simple code in c and try to compile it . I M USING BORLAND C++ 6.0 ENTERPRISE EDITION

    THE ERROR MESSAGE IS AS FOLLOWS

    [Linker Error] Could not delete C:\Program Files\Borland\CBuilder6\Projects\Project1.tds (project already open in IDE?)

    WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL IF ANY BODY HELPS ME IN THIS REGARD

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    Are you compiling from IDE? do you have same project opened twice?
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    C++まいる!Cをこわせ! Elysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,788
    Don't use caps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adak View Post
    io.h certainly IS included in some modern compilers. It is no longer part of the standard for C, but it is nevertheless, included in the very latest Pelles C versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    You mean it's included as a crutch to help ancient programmers limp along without them having to relearn too much.

    Outside of your DOS world, your header file is meaningless.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Errors including <windows.h>
    By jw232 in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 01:29 PM
  2. Quantum Random Bit Generator
    By shawnt in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 10:17 AM
  3. Screwy Linker Error - VC2005
    By Tonto in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 02:39 PM
  4. Dikumud
    By maxorator in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2005, 06:39 AM
  5. Problem with Visual C++ Object-Oriented Programming Book.
    By GameGenie in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 11:21 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21