Your demented programming challenge is to determine how much alcohol someone can have.
1. Given their weight
2. Given the amount of alcohol.
3. Given the proof or alcohol content i.e 12oz bier at 3%
4. Determine their legal limit at .10
example run of prog.
1. Enter weight in lbs > 98
2. Enter Alcohol container size in oz > 12
3. Enter percent or proof per alcohol container > 3% <or enter> 6 proof
answer> A 98 lbs drinker can have 2 bier of 12oz at 3% alcohol content. And will be at .11 level above the legal limit.
October Fest .Prog Have fun with it. Please try to base the calculations on real world physics. Remember do not drink and program. You do not want to crash your computer.