A program in C to encrypt?

This is a discussion on A program in C to encrypt? within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Using the method keyphrase replacement algorithm does any one know how to code a program in C to encrypt a ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2

    A program in C to encrypt?

    Using the method keyphrase replacement algorithm does any one know how to code a program in C to encrypt a block of text from a file.txt and save the encrypted data to a new file?

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    Anyone does it.

    Search the forum. This task was descussed just in the last two days
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    146
    post the algorithm if possible..

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Need help with a program, theres something in it for you
    By engstudent363 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 12:41 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 09:39 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2005, 01:46 PM
  4. I need some help with my program please.
    By agentxx04 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-26-2004, 07:51 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2002, 04:16 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21