Hi, I am new to C coding, but familar with a number of other languages. Can anybody, please, provide a simple, clear example of how to:
1. assign a string in the main() program
2. pass the string to a function sub()
3. print the string that has been passed to sub()
4. return the string to main()
5. print the returned string in main().
I have become quite confused about pointers, but I think I need to use them to reference the contents of my array.
If anybody can help I would be very grateful - Thx