fmod()

This is a discussion on fmod() within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Hi guys, What fmod() do? How do I use it? Many thanks!!!!!!!!...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    84

    fmod()

    Hi guys,

    What fmod() do?
    How do I use it?


    Many thanks!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,424
    you read the manual as use according to it
    http://www.hmug.org/man/3/fmod.php
    if you have a special question - post your code and ask it.
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. FMOD implimentation, how'd you do it?
    By Jeremy G in forum Game Programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-12-2004, 12:04 AM
  2. error with fmod() function
    By minesweeper in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2003, 05:24 AM
  3. Help With Fmod Music Lib!
    By Blizzarddog in forum Game Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 12:29 PM
  4. Fmod and windows programming
    By AtomRiot in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2003, 02:13 PM
  5. fmod problem
    By yusiye in forum C Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-01-2002, 07:28 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21