Hi, i was wondering if there is anyone out there kind enough to do the following code for me. i have no idea where to start since i dont know much about arrays.This is what the program should do:
1) Prompt for and then accept 10 floating point values from the
2) Store these values in an array.
3) Pass the array to a procedure which prints out the values to
4 decimal places in a numbered fashion (i.e like line numbers).
4) Pass the array to a function which returns the maximum value.
5) The returned maximum value is printed out in scientific or
exponential format along with a suitable heading.
Can someone please write the whole code???
This is only a test code so its just so i get an idea, the main code is totally different