i need to develop a multithreaded M3 program in C or C++ by using POSIX threads(pthreads) library to statistically analyze a set of data by computing its minimum value, maximum value and the mean of the population.
• You may create the data set by hard coding the running sequence numbers
e.g. 1, 2, 3 …. 8000
• The size of the data set in this assignment is 8000.
• You will write a multithreaded program to compute the M3 i.e. Minimum, Maximum and Mean by using 8 worker threads
• Each of the worker thread will update computed sum, minimum and maximum marks for the assigned partitions of 1000’s. You need to handle sharing of global data carefully in order to avoid any race condition.
• Once all the worker threads have completed their assigned work, the master thread will compute the mean value of the population and report the computed M3 i.e. Minimum, Maximum and Mean.