new student

This is a discussion on new student within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; a sample of c proramming with int...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8

    new student

    a sample of c proramming with int

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    Code:
    int x = 5;
    x *=2;
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    and the hat of wrongness Salem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The edge of the known universe
    Posts
    32,592
    If you dance barefoot on the broken glass of undefined behaviour, you've got to expect the occasional cut.
    If at first you don't succeed, try writing your phone number on the exam paper.
    I support http://www.ukip.org/ as the first necessary step to a free Europe.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Updating in a sequential file?
    By Ronnyv1 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 04:41 PM
  2. Database assignment is Killing me!
    By Boltrig in forum C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 02:56 AM
  3. LinkList Sorting in C
    By simly01 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-25-2002, 12:21 PM
  4. Creating a student grade book-how?
    By Hopelessly confused in forum C Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-03-2002, 08:43 PM
  5. A few tips please...
    By gems in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2002, 02:28 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21