Conversion specifier

This is a discussion on Conversion specifier within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Hi All, Could someone shed some light on the usage of conversion specifiers? Particularly, I want to know about the ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mysore, India
    Posts
    14

    Question Conversion specifier

    Hi All,

    Could someone shed some light on the usage of conversion specifiers? Particularly, I want to know about the usage of an integer prefixing the specifier. For eg: "%2d" or "%3f" or "%.2f", etc... Plz help..

    Thanks,
    Babu

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. failure to import external C libraries in C++ project
    By nocturna_gr in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 03:49 PM
  2. Screwy Linker Error - VC2005
    By Tonto in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 03:39 PM
  3. Dikumud
    By maxorator in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2005, 07:39 AM
  4. Please Help - Problem with Compilers
    By toonlover in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-23-2005, 11:03 AM
  5. Header File Question(s)
    By AQWst in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-23-2004, 11:31 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21