regarding html in c

This is a discussion on regarding html in c within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT.html...

  1. #16
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  2. #17
    Woof, woof! zacs7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,459
    This sound like homework, Just because C isn't widely used for CGI scripts, doesn't mean it's not the language for the job

  3. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    90
    thank u vart.
    seen the tutorial and i tried the example given in tutorial
    but ima getting the following error
    "xsltParseStylesheetProcess : document is not a stylesheet".

  4. #19
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    So you have not only problems with writing in English but also problems reading English?
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  5. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    90
    wht do u mean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Please Help - C code creates dynamic HTML
    By Christie2008 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 08:36 PM
  2. Writing an HTML Preprocessor
    By thetinman in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 09:01 AM
  3. cpp to html
    By toysoldier in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 10:21 AM
  4. Design + HTML
    By orbitz in forum C Programming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 06:32 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21