How to browse kad network

This is a discussion on How to browse kad network within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Someone please could give some light on accessing Kad network with C??? All I want is to be able to ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2

    How to browse kad network

    Someone please could give some light on accessing Kad network with C???
    All I want is to be able to look for files in other p2p applications (like e-mule) using this protocol and show their names on the screen.

    anything is help! Tutorials, codes, tips, etc ...

    Thanks!!!

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    What about looking at the e-mule code available?
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2
    Yeah ...
    It's a good idea. But I don't have so much time. I need something simpler.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. 3D Network Analysis Tool
    By durban in forum Projects and Job Recruitment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 05:33 PM
  2. Need help with easy Network setup
    By the dead tree in forum Tech Board
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2005, 07:44 PM
  3. Network Phantom !!
    By GSLR in forum Networking/Device Communication
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-14-2003, 11:41 PM
  4. network problems
    By lucy in forum Tech Board
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-01-2003, 02:33 PM
  5. Network problem
    By dirkduck in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-26-2002, 12:36 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21