Difference between two numbers

This is a discussion on Difference between two numbers within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Hello sir, I am new one in C. To find the difference between given two dates. I need full program ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6

    Difference between two numbers

    Hello sir,
    I am new one in C.
    To find the difference between given two dates.

    I need full program .
    Thank u

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    we don't
    just post the part that makes problems
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    and the hat of wrongness Salem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The edge of the known universe
    Posts
    32,687
    Make an effort, don't just dump your homework and expect a free handout.
    http://cboard.cprogramming.com/annou...t.php?f=4&a=39

    Feel free to start a new thread with an attempt at solving it yourself. At least make it look like you did more than just walk from your class to the nearest web browser to post your assignment.
    If you dance barefoot on the broken glass of undefined behaviour, you've got to expect the occasional cut.
    If at first you don't succeed, try writing your phone number on the exam paper.
    I support http://www.ukip.org/ as the first necessary step to a free Europe.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. trying to reverse numbers with sizeof operator
    By JoelearningC in forum C Programming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 11:53 AM
  2. Program that prints numbers in columns
    By rayrayj52 in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 02:43 PM
  3. Line Numbers in VI and/or Visual C++ :: C++
    By kuphryn in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2002, 09:54 PM
  4. A (complex) question on numbers
    By Unregistered in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2002, 05:38 PM
  5. Difference between unsigned and signed numbers...
    By Nutshell in forum C Programming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-26-2002, 08:48 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21