Like Tree1Likes

Big Endian & Little Endian

This is a discussion on Big Endian & Little Endian within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; You need a certain number of posts (how many is somewhere on the general discussion board IIRC) before you can ...

  1. #16
    and the hat of int overfl Salem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The edge of the known universe
    Posts
    32,855
    You need a certain number of posts (how many is somewhere on the general discussion board IIRC) before you can have a sig.
    If you dance barefoot on the broken glass of undefined behaviour, you've got to expect the occasional cut.
    If at first you don't succeed, try writing your phone number on the exam paper.
    I support http://www.ukip.org/ as the first necessary step to a free Europe.

  2. #17
    root koodoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a small village faraway in the mountains
    Posts
    28
    ohh...thanks,

    Then I think you also need certain number of posts if you wish to add animated graphics in your avatar. Because when I tried to it didn't allow me

  3. #18
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    Quote Originally Posted by koodoo View Post
    ohh...thanks,

    Then I think you also need certain number of posts if you wish to add animated graphics in your avatar. Because when I tried to it didn't allow me
    No for this you have to do it in the past... Before the animated avatar upload was disabled
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  4. #19
    and the hat of int overfl Salem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The edge of the known universe
    Posts
    32,855
    First a bump, now off-topic.
    Closed.
    If you dance barefoot on the broken glass of undefined behaviour, you've got to expect the occasional cut.
    If at first you don't succeed, try writing your phone number on the exam paper.
    I support http://www.ukip.org/ as the first necessary step to a free Europe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Any significant Big Endian Machines?
    By abachler in forum Tech Board
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 01:53 PM
  2. big endian-small endian problem
    By kapil1089thekin in forum C Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 07:47 PM
  3. Big Endian Little Endian Complex- Converting Characters
    By bd02eagle in forum C Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 02:01 AM
  4. Big and little endian
    By Cactus_Hugger in forum C Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-12-2005, 08:07 PM
  5. Big endian/Little endian conversion
    By bonkey in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2002, 03:29 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21