Optimise?

This is a discussion on Optimise? within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Offtopic. Prelude, sorry for asking, but where is that nice avatar that was before the previous one? I soooo miss ...

  1. #16
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    Offtopic. Prelude, sorry for asking, but where is that nice avatar that was before the previous one? I soooo miss it. Sorry again, I truely understand that it's not my business, but failed to keep silence
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  2. #17
    Code Goddess Prelude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    9,796
    >I've heard horror stories from friends of how some aggressive people live and
    >thrive on this board, and was just testing water!
    Translation: You're screwing with us.

    >Cool down guys!
    I don't see a problem. This thread is still nice and cool with a little friendly banter.

    >Nobody!!
    Exactly!

    >And I do have a bad habit of messing variable names up where they shouldnt be.. sorry!
    Well, you've come to the right place then! We're good at helping people kick bad habits.
    My best code is written with the delete key.

  3. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Prelude
    >I've heard horror stories from friends of how some aggressive people live and
    >thrive on this board, and was just testing water!
    Translation: You're screwing with us.

    >Cool down guys!
    I don't see a problem. This thread is still nice and cool with a little friendly banter.

    >Nobody!!
    Exactly!

    >And I do have a bad habit of messing variable names up where they shouldnt be.. sorry!
    Well, you've come to the right place then! We're good at helping people kick bad habits.
    prelude,
    I take your replies as a positive and warm welcome for an old geezer newbie here.

    Salute y'all. Cheers!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Help me optimise my code!
    By AmbliKai in forum C Programming
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 11:33 AM
  2. Will 'static' optimise my code?
    By samGwilliam in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 10:28 AM
  3. optimise algorithm
    By cyberCLoWn in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 01:27 PM
  4. Optimise FindFiles.
    By anonytmouse in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2004, 01:41 AM
  5. How to optimise this c program?
    By megablue in forum C Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 04:20 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21