ascii rpg help

This is a discussion on ascii rpg help within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Originally Posted by aaron11193 hey i tried putting types in the parameters and it gave me some errors about wrong ...

  1. #16
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,473
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron11193
    hey i tried putting types in the parameters and it gave me some errors about wrong types or something when i had char..
    It is because the type of the variable that you put as a parameter is
    char name[10];

    not char
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  2. #17
    and the hat of wrongness Salem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The edge of the known universe
    Posts
    32,451
    > is there any way of extracting the source from the executable??
    > PLZ HELP!!!
    Nope.
    Your best bet is to take one of your more recent posts (nice idea BTW, using a message board for backups) and resume making changes.
    If you dance barefoot on the broken glass of undefined behaviour, you've got to expect the occasional cut.
    If at first you don't succeed, try writing your phone number on the exam paper.
    I support http://www.ukip.org/ as the first necessary step to a free Europe.

  3. #18
    Registered User aaron11193's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    13
    i would but id modified the code a lot and i had it finished with about 2 bugs....
    ill just keep my executable...

  4. #19
    Registered User aaron11193's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    13
    wait up...
    my last full code post is my finished game.. just the random numbers arent random lol
    thx 4 remindin me bout my messageboard backups!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. problem
    By ExDHaos in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 04:50 AM
  2. (dev) C++ Ascii Rpg
    By kevinawad in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 11:10 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 10:26 AM
  4. Office access in C/C++ NOT VC++!! :)
    By skawky in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 01:43 PM
  5. ascii values for keys
    By acid45 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 07:13 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21