Since the day i started to learn C , i've been making small projects in the end of each 2 or 3 chapters just to review the concepts. I also make projects when im away from C for a while and i need some refreshment.
Now it has been a long while since i made a program , and i need to move on to C++ too , so i thought i should work on a project that will hopefully let me recall everything i've learned (and maybe learn a thing or two) , but i couldn't think of any usefull console program.
I need a to make a program that :
- .. would be usefull for anyone who is familiar with console windows. Not just a program for geeks.
- ..requires the following :
1. Linked lists ,stacks or queues.
2. heavily rely on files and streams. (i.e : a program that deals with inputs from previous executions or analyse text files)
3. Program parameters (argc & argv) (note : this one isn't really important)
What i know about C is what any basic C book would cover (not binary trees though). However , im willing to learn any standard function(s) the project might require.
Note that im not looking for a home-work-alike program. I need something REAL but not so complicated, so if you have any ideas please share them with me , It'll be much apprecited.