Ok I have a lot of questions about C and I was hoping that you would help me answer them I you could would please do so as this is probably cofusing others to thanks:
1. Why does C have so many ways to input numbers, int, float, double, char, signed, unsigned, etc...
2. Do i really need to memorize all of them and there related features early in programming?
3. What is the differance between signed and unsigned? Is it really nessecery?
4. I do not understand the CHAR funtion at all could you explain it to me? or tell me what use it is i meen it doesnt seem to have a purpose.
5. Are all of the above things neccessary to know how to program?
Thanks for Helping me.
I would also like help understanding octal, hexidecimal #s:
1. What is the differance?
2. Can you help me learn how to read and convert to and from them?
3. Do I need to know them for C?
4. Any other information about these...?
5. Do you know of any websites that might help me understand Octal or hexidecimal numbers?
Please if you can thank you?