consider this simple code..
float sum = 3.3;
printf("\n%s%12f\n\n sum:", sum);
---- (My queries move from left to right.. of the printf)
1. the first \n causes the cursor to advance to the next line... yes?
2. how about the first %s ? will it correspond to sum even if it (sum) has no double quotes ?
3. how about %12f? to which will it correspond ?
4. then the cursor advances 2 lines next.... right ?
5. will it print the word sum: ?
---my apologies... but I have no idea (as yet..) of running C programs.. Thats why Im asking for advice... I soon will !!
please advise me .... thanks !