Hi, i have a few C questions that are nagging me:
1) Why don't I need to place a '&' before strings when using scanf()?
2) How can access individual characters in an integer? (e.g. - find the occurrences of 4 in the integer 142342)
3) How can I assign string to a variable after its initial declaration?
when i try to compile:
char string = "First";
string = "second";
test.c: In function ‘main’:
test.c:10: error: incompatible types in assignment
4) How can I blank out an element of an array? (e.g. - remove the 'b' in "qubestion")
5) Are there any GUI's for C?
I know i have a few more but I can't remember them at the moment. Thanks in advance.