incrementation of array[ ]++; comprehension prob

This is a discussion on incrementation of array[ ]++; comprehension prob within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Hello, i need a short explaination of this code pls, how can i increment an array !? What is happening ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2

    incrementation of array[ ]++; comprehension prob

    Hello,

    i need a short explaination of this code pls, how can i increment an array !? What is happening there !?

    buchst[tolower(zeich)-'a']++;

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,473
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue View Post
    Hello,

    i need a short explaination of this code pls, how can i increment an array !? What is happening there !?
    this is member of array, which is incremented
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2
    ok thx iam a bit rusty with C, slowly i come in again

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Deal or No Deal listbox prob
    By kryptkat in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 06:53 PM
  2. comprehension in artificial intelligence!!!
    By nishu1988 in forum General AI Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 02:57 AM
  3. Quicksort
    By Nutshell in forum C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2002, 08:42 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21