Hi everybody! im hoping someone can plz help me out. I have to write a C program that reads in an English language message and encode that message into a Morse code, and vice versa. The user should have the option of inputting the message from a file with the path given on the command line or directly from the keyboard.
The following specifications apply:
1. Use one blank space between each Morse coded letter and three blanks between each Morse coded word.
2. Use the normal single space between English words and no space between English letters.
3. The program must be implemented with a programmer defined code converter library. For example, you may implement the library morseconverter. If so, then there must be a morseconverter.h header file and a morseconverter.c implementation file developed for the library.
4. Your program must implement structures for each code. For example, a structure will contain the English character ‘S’ and the equivalent code ‘. . .’ at a minimum to store the code for English S. This structure must be defined in the programmer defined library at Specification 3 above.
5. The program output will be:
a) A printout of the converted message on screen, and
b) A text file with the original message to the top followed by the converted message.
the problem is dat i have very basic knowledge in c programming, and im asking someone to plz help me create the header/library file and the .c file....i would very much appriciate it