Hi everyone. I have some problems. I just start my work with C programming that’s why I have problem with creating even simply program. In next week I will have a exam and the teacher gives as to do a list of program which probably are similar to those on exam. Maybe someone can know how to do one of this program below?? This is the filters which I can later use it in CMD to filtering some .txt file.
- Change all lowercase characters to uppercase characters and vice versa.
- Calculate the number of all words starting with an uppercase character.
- Change all characters to uppercase characters.
- Select all lines shorter then n characters.
- Select all lines with the number of characters from n to m.
- Select all lines starting with a given character.
- Select all lines starting with a given string.
- Write a filter that displays the number of occurrences of characters 'a' 'b' 'c' 'd' and 'e' in the standard input.
- Write a filter that displays the number of occurrences of all characters from the
Please help me.