any shareware GUI to use for Windows ?
I've been writing some C codes using gcc in the UNIX environment and have no experience on the Windows environment. I figure I can still write with gcc in Windows. But I'm not familiar with GUI in Windows.
I would like to use a free shareware GUI for Windows that will allow me to do the following, with the following criteria:
1) a GUI that's easy to learn, use, and easy to set up
2) a GUI that can easily tie in with my gcc program
3) I want to use the GUI interface to prompt the users to enter in values
4) if they enter invalid values, the GUI can pop up a message, telling why it's an incorrect value, or pop up some sort of error message
5) after they enter in a set of values on that initial screen, then the user clicks on an execute button, then, possibly a few more windows will pop up, and depending what they initially entered in on the first screen, a few more screens will pop up, prompting them to enter in a few more values, and that's it
6) after they execute each screen, those values are then outputted into a file for me, then, somehow at the end after the user finishes entering values, the C program is called up, so that my C program will pick up that data, and then, the C program will do what it needs to do with all those inputted values entered by the user
7) when the C program finishes its execution, it will use that GUI to pop up the results to the screen and inform the user it's completed
Here's my question:
What freeware GUI software for Windows will best achieve this for me? Please advise. Thank you.