can someone help me on C program

This is a discussion on can someone help me on C program within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; is there any one that help me on this problem, the equation of a uniformly loaded beam is EId^2y/dx^2 = ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2

    Question can someone help me on C program

    is there any one that help me on this problem, the equation of a uniformly loaded beam is EId^2y/dx^2 = wx/2* (L-x),
    the boundary conditions are at x =0, y=0
    and at x =L, y = 0.
    where E=200GPa, I = 1*10^-7m^4, L= 1m, w = 100N/m. solve for the deflection of the beams using the following methods:
    (a) finite difference method
    (b) shooting method.
    write it with C program and send the file to me.
    thnx

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,265
    write it with C program and send the file to me.
    No...

  3. #3
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    can someone help me on C program
    yes.
    Read this: Homework policy
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Issue with program that's calling a function and has a loop
    By tigerfansince84 in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 01:38 PM
  2. Need help with a program, theres something in it for you
    By engstudent363 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 01:41 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 10:39 AM
  4. My program, anyhelp
    By @licomb in forum C Programming
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-14-2001, 11:04 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21