Check for integer in kernel module

This is a discussion on Check for integer in kernel module within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; What system call would I have to use to check if the input was an integer if I am creating ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    96

    Check for integer in kernel module

    What system call would I have to use to check if the input was an integer if I am creating a module that reads from the user and writes to a /proc file entry.

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,452
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Find Injected DLLs In A Process?
    By pobri19 in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 08:53 AM
  2. SOS - Can a monolithic kernel be used in a micro-kernel style OS?
    By sean in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 08:30 AM
  3. Touchkit xorg module error
    By thesourcehim in forum Linux Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 06:54 AM
  4. first module programming Error
    By Hoshangi in forum Linux Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 05:10 AM
  5. CreateThread ?!
    By Devil Panther in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-15-2005, 09:55 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21