Seg fault?

This is a discussion on Seg fault? within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; oneuh...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    25

    Seg fault?

    oneuh
    Last edited by Stormweaver1; 04-03-2009 at 02:16 PM.

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,424
    your add function does not update the T.table[kmode] pointer

    why you are using different types for

    new.table = malloc(s * sizeof (struct node*));

    and

    struct anode* table1 = T.table[kmod];

    looks suspisios
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Getting a seg fault
    By ammochck21 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 04:27 AM
  2. Seg Fault in Compare Function
    By tytelizgal in forum C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 03:06 PM
  3. seg fault at vectornew
    By tytelizgal in forum C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 01:22 PM
  4. weird seg fault
    By Vermelho in forum C Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 08:27 PM
  5. Seg Fault Problem
    By ChazWest in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2002, 03:24 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21