urgent please help!!

This is a discussion on urgent please help!! within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Code: this program is my project and got to submit it by next week .. people please help the program ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    11

    urgent please help!!

    Code:
    
    this program is my project and got to submit it by next week .. people please help
    the program is to write a program which read 10 numbers from a file indata.txt, find the minimum and maximum value, and write the to out put file result.txt within a message.
    here is basic idea i have
    #include<stdio.h>
    int minvalue(intv[]), maxvalue(intu[]);
    int main(void)
    {
    int min,max,numbers[10];
    ...read data file into array..
    min = minvalue(numbers);
    max = maxvalue(numbers);
    ...print out result
    }
    int minvalue (int nums[])
    {
    find minimum, assign it to the int variable min..
    return min;
    }
    int maxvalue (int nums[])
    find maximum, assign it to the int variable max
    return max;
    
    it has to be done in this format ... people please help i just a beginner i dont know how to do this.

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    read forum guidelines
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. display character size...(quite urgent..)
    By karthi in forum C Programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 09:42 PM
  2. beginner plzz help urgent
    By sara101 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-14-2007, 09:38 PM
  3. Linked List Need Help Urgent
    By ykchua in forum C Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 02:57 PM

Tags for this Thread


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21