small question

This is a discussion on small question within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; how do you get your printf to contain quotes? like you want to get something like this as your output: ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    22

    small question

    how do you get your printf to contain quotes?

    like you want to get something like this as your output:
    "Something:"

    would you do printf(""Something:\n"); ?

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    \" - like with all other special characters
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,831
    Right.
    Example:
    printf("\"Something:\"\n");

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Question...
    By TechWins in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 09:47 PM
  2. Hi all, I have a small question...
    By Pandora in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 05:21 AM
  3. opengl DC question
    By SAMSAM in forum Game Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 08:22 PM
  4. A small Question
    By CodeJerk in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 08:08 AM
  5. Very simple question, problem in my Code.
    By Vber in forum C Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-16-2002, 02:57 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21