Hi everyone. I'm taking a C programming class right now. It's all really new to me. The book I'm using is Programming in C by Stephen G. Kochan. I need help with a practice program. Any help is much appreciated.
1. Read in data for employee number, hours, and rate and calculate pay (hours x rate).
2. If hours are over 40, use 1.5 times the hourly rate for all hours over 40.
3. Process data for 3 people.
4. Use arrays to read and do calculations.
5. Sum the final pay for all employees.
Use good simple data to test your program. Each level of the above program adds some more programming commands. For example, level 1 only requires reading data, doing a calculation, and printing the output. Level 2 requires you to use an IF statement to do overtime pay. Level 3 requires a loop, etc.