I have problem figuring out whether the following are true or false, please help:
1. A single #include directive may name several files.
2. An argument and its corresponding parameter must have the same name for a function.
3. Call by value ensures that an invoked function cannot change the content of any variable that occurs as an arguement.
4. The parameter declaration for a multidimensional array must include the size for every dimension.
5. An array's name is a pointer constant.
6. A function's name is a pointer constant.
7. The address operator & cannot be applied to a register variable.
8. A self-referential structure must defined with a tag.
9. A typedef can only be used with a tagged structure.
10. The stdin is a pointer variable.