guys i wanna your help with this assignment, i could not understand it...
the question start from here:------|down
Galaxy Inc. is a small cinema which needs a simple program to manage their seating plan. The cinema has the total of 104 seats. There are eight (8) seats for each row and 12 rows in total. Each seat is selling at RM9 per tickets.
Every morning, the admin staff needs to log in to the program by using password only. The program will show all the seats available with the proper seat and row arrangement. The customer will choose and purchase the available seats from the screen. Your program should comply with the following conditions:
1) The login password is comf002. The password is case sensitive.
2) Prompt the error message when the wrong password is entered. The program will terminate after the third attempts of the incorrect password.
3) Customer only can book one seat per transaction.
4) The input need to be validated so that ONLY integer will be accepted.
5) The customer CANNOT cancel their seat after it is sold.
6) If the customer chooses to purchase occupied seat, prompt the error message to the customer.
7) If the seat is occupied, the seat number should appear as blank (a space rather than the seat number).
8) The program quit when the admin staff choose to terminate it OR all the seats were sold.
9) Before the program is terminated, prompt the total seat sold, and the total income for the day.
This is an individual assignment.
Due date: 31st October 2008 (Friday)