Please help me in my project using..making a program using C language.
This is the specifications:
1. Create a program that will accept the necessary inputs and generate the proper outputs based on the processing instructions.
2. The program should meet all the requirements.
1. Employee’s ID Number – an 8 digit integer
1st four digits signifies the year the employee started.
5th digit signifies employment type. 0 for regular, 1 for
contract. Other values are invalid.
Last 3 digits are irrelevant for this program.
2. Salary Grade – a real number
3. Days worked for the month – an integer with valid values of 1 to 31 only.
4. wBonus – a character to signify whether the employee will receive a bonus or not
1. Prompt for all necessary inputs. Check every input for validity.
2. Compute for the employee’s salary for the month.
Basic Salary = Salary grade * Days Worked
For employees with bonus
For regular employees who started before 1990
Bonus = Basic Salary * .4
For regular employees who started before 2000
Bonus = Basic Salary * .3
For regular employees who started before 2006
Bonus = Basic Salary * .2
For regular employees who started after 2005 and contract employees
Bonus = Basic Salary * .1
Salary for the Month = Basic Salary + Bonus
3. Accumulate Total Basic Salary and Total Bonus.
4. Display Employee’s Salary for the Month(output #1)
5. Prompt if the user wants to process another employee. If yes, go back to #1.
6. Display Total Basic Salary and Total Bonus(output #2)
IV. Outputs (use 2 decimal places for real numbers)
1. ID Number and Salary for the Month. Example:
ID Number: 19970123 Salary: P1500.50
2. Total Basic Salary and Total Bonus. Example:
Tot Basic Salary: P180,000.90 Tot Bonus: P20,000.55
1. Use the printf function for all outputs including prompts.
2. Use the scanf function for accepting/reading all inputs.
3. Use defined constants for the constants used in the bonus computation.
4. Declare/define functions for each routine/subroutine in the program.
5. Use error checking. If the user inputs an invalid value, inform the user and prompt for a new value.
6. Users should be able to use the program without special instructions or training.
I'm looking forward to those who will reply to this .