Hello guys, here I come with a new problem!
*sigh* such a trouble-maker... *_*"
1. Btw, is there any tips to make our code reuseable?
2. How to organize it well?
For example, we have the header file "memoryPool.h", the source "memoryPool.c" and the OOP templated class C++ version "memoryPool.cpp"
3. Where we should put those files? Should we put those file in: project-directory\include or compiler-directory\include?
4. How about if we are working on different compilers?
5. Anybody know what is the indicated #defines that we are now working on:
- GCC / MinGW
- Digital Mars C++
- Microsoft Visual C++ 6/2005/2008
- Pelles C
- Bloodshed Dev-C++ == MinGW?
- Borland C++ 5.5/2005/new version?
And the last question, ...
6. How to know if our code is cross platform?
7. Should we test it on different OS(es)?
8. Or is there any #defines?
Btw, thanks in advance. phew...