I know very badly the problem of false sharing.
(1) There is a false sharing of 2 processors with 2 cache which can lead ONLY to inefficiency BUT NOT to bugs (unwanted rush conditions on not really shared adjacent data)
(2) There is a false sharing of core-2 Intels with two cores but one cache? This might lead to BUGS?!
(3) There is a false sharing of core duo with 2 cash (if they exist) which might be similar to case (1) ?
(4) In a C pthread program what directives or wahtever can I use to prevent at all this f..ng false sharing??
(5) please give me interesting links!
Thank you for support