Easy, simple programming book needed - HELP!

This is a discussion on Easy, simple programming book needed - HELP! within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; I've signed up for an online Intro to C Programming class for the third time. I have to get through ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1

    Easy, simple programming book needed - HELP!

    I've signed up for an online Intro to C Programming class for the third time. I have to get through it once and for all and then move on to the Programming II class. These classes are required for my IT degree even though I have no interest whatsoever in programming. (sorry - I'm just not good at this stuff!) I just ordered Sam's Teach Yourself C Programming in 24 Hours which I'm hoping to get through before the class begins at the end of the month. Does anyone know of any other material - book or online - in very simple easy to understand terms that might help me? I really appreciate your assistance.

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    Have you read this thread C Book Recommendations ?
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Decimal place range. simple help needed
    By Chris0724 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 03:41 AM
  2. help needed in a simple prob!
    By o0o in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 07:55 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-03-2003, 05:47 PM
  4. Books on C and C++
    By kermi3 in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 04:18 PM
  5. C++: Reference Book, GUI, Networking & Beyond
    By kuphryn in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-10-2001, 08:03 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21